Just endurance today. It was 65 when I left at 11am but 43 at 5000' about 1:45 later. And cloudyand windy so I headed back. I was going to add in another 25 mile loop but I thought it best to stop after intervals on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and the long hike yesterday. I'll take tomorrow off as I drive home. I may push the tt intervals to Monday if the weather forecast is true (90% of rain Sunday but ok on Monday). I probably did too much this week and also had bad week at the office. A couple of recovery days and I'll be fine.